Under the direction of the General Manager, the Health Care Aide provides personal care and hygiene, including dressing and bathing clients, according to the client’s personalized Care Plan. The Health Care Aide will also assist with managing the client’s household activities including preparing meals, assisting with eating and light housekeeping.
- Grade 12 education
- Health Care Aide certificate from recognized program
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job
- Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including, paper, electronic formats and other mediums
- Completed CPR course (level of Health Care Provider) prior to beginning employment
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Must be bondable
Nice to have
- Given the cultural diversity of the region, the ability to communicate in more than one language
- Previous experience in home care setting
- Access to own vehicle
We encourage applications from candidates from diverse cultural backgrounds and gender. Upon hiring, the candidate will be responsible for completing and maintaining a satisfactory Criminal Record Check (or proof of having applied for a Criminal Record Check), Vulnerable Sector Search, Adult Abuse Registry Check The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Please send your resume along with two references and salary expectations to Heavenly Care, 103-400 Stephen Street, Morden MB or email@example.com. Telephone (204) 822-5522 or (204) 952-9273.