Owner and CEO
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Commerce (honours) major in Finance and a minor in Marketing, Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba
- Certified Financial Planner
- Health Care Aide Certificate, Robertson College, Winnipeg
- Nursing Diploma Program (2 years) short 3 courses, Red River College
- Certificate for First Aid and CPR C and AED and have Full Immunization Record
- Vast experience in Financial and Health Care sectors
- Member of the Manitoba Associates at the Asper School of Business
- Volunteered at Trinity United church
- Volunteer at Siloam Mission (support for the homeless and participated in fund raising events)
- Volunteer at church of the Rock
- Participant at the full Manitoba Marathon
Irina has over 15 years experience in Healthcare. She worked 10 years as a qualified Healthcare Aide in nursing homes and also with Homecare in Canada. Before that, Irina worked in Germany in the Healthcare field. Her passion to help people in need of any age motivates her daily to provide Care and help with Love, respect and integrity. She speaks German, English, Russian and many other languages. Irina holds a German degree in nursing, social work and massage. She is surrounded daily by her big loving family.
Nenita A. Manalo
Nenita is a competent, energetic, and compassionate Internationally Educated Registered Nurse/Midwife with experience since 1990 in the Health Care field. She completed Midwife at the De Ocampo Memorial Collage and worked in that field for an extended numbers of years. Nenita also completed her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2006 at Arellano University. With many years’ experience in Medical, OR and Homecare she is solid with knowledge in all aspects of top quality patient care. Nenita is talented with exceptional experience in all types of nursing procedures, as well as maintaining and operating OR/DR room machines and equipment, and patient documentation and reporting. She has the great capacity to communicate with patients and families, as well as with co-employees and other people in allied services.