We Can Help.
Heavenly Care provides a caring, nurturing and respectful environment for anybody who requires some level of support to improve their quality of life. Whether you are a senior, sick, handicapped or injured, Heavenly Care is there for you by providing assistance with daily living activities. Please contact us if you find yourself in one of these situations:
- You or a loved one is becoming forgetful and don’t remember if you took your medication
- You are caring for a handicapped individual and you need respite care
- You or a loved one needs help with grooming, getting dressed, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc.
- You or a loved one needs help transferring to/from a bed, toileting
- You or a loved one is lonely and needs companionship
- You or a loved one needs to be accompanied to a doctor’s appointment
- You or a loved one is sick and need support to get back to full health
- Home Care doesn’t provide all the services you would like
- You or your loved one is living in a care home far away but would like to return home
- Your loved requires compassionate care for end of life support
Services We Provide
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Adult daily living
- Personal Care
- Home support
- Respite Care
- And more
Adult Daily Living
Local day programs enable you to meet other people and enjoy physical activities away from your home. A Heavenly Care Health Care Aid (HCA) or Home Support Worker (HSW) can help you participate in these programs. Our experienced staff can assist with daily activities such as shopping, banking, light cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, dressing, personal hygiene and monitoring of medication.
Companionship keeps our clients mentally healthy, keeps the mind sharp, decreases isolation and helps to reduce depression from being alone. Our compassionate staff will spend quality time interacting with our clients, have meaningful conversations, accompany them to their favourite activities, attend family and social events or take part in a social club in the community.
Heavenly Care’s compassionate Health Care Aides (HCAs) and Home Support Workers (HSW) are available to help you with mobility issues, such as walking, transferring to and from a bed or a wheelchair.
Home Support, In-Home Relief/Respite Care
Heavenly Care’s HCAs and HSWs are available to come to your home to help you with activities such as meal preparations, light housekeeping and laundry. Our HCAs and HSWs are also available to provide short or longer periods of in-home relief for your caregiver.
We also provide support for your loved ones when you can’t be there. Examples of these services include but aren’t limited to: Accompanying to appointments, Grocery shopping and errands.