Heavenly Care Agency
Heavenly Care provides a caring, nurturing and respectful environment for anybody who requires some level of support to improve their quality of life. To us, our patients are family. By offering a wide range of services, and employing a team of people who will go above and beyond, we will provide industry leading care for you or your loved one.
To be eligible for SFMC, individuals must:
• be a Manitoba resident
• registered with Manitoba Health
• require assistance with the activities of daily living
• require service to remain safely in their homes
• require more assistance than is available from existing supports and community resources.
Self Managed Care or Family Managed Care enables individuals or their families with assessed Home Care needs to accept full responsibility for their personal care as Self Managers or Family Managers. Individuals or Families who choose this option rather than receiving services through the regular Home Care Program are responsible for coordinating, managing, and directing the non-professional services they or their family member need to continue living at home and in the community.
How Do I Apply For SFMC?
• To apply for the SFMC Program you or your family member need to be a client of the Southern Regional Health Authority (SRHA) Home Care Program and be eligible to receive Home Care attendant/homemaker services. If you or your family member is already receiving services from the Home Care Program, contact Heavenly Care who will guide you through the discussions with the Home Care Case Coordinator to determine whether SFMC is an appropriate resource for you or your family member.
• If you or your family member is not a client of Home Care and would like to determine eligibility for Home Care services including SFMC; please contact the local Case Coordinator for an assessment. Heavenly Care will guide you through the Home Care process, free of charge.
“The team at Heavenly Care was easy to work with and my parents really enjoyed their time with Debbie. Being in a different province than my parents, it was great to get the weekly updates on how they were doing. We would not hesitate to use Heavenly Care again!”
“Heavenly Care is a new company operating in the Pembina Valley area. I have been dealing with Heavenly Care for the last couple of months because of care my parents required. Owner Celma has been a pleasure to get to know and both her and her healthcare employees have shown kindness patience and flexibility regarding my parents care plan. I would recommend Heavenly Care to anyone who requires dependable assistance to live a quality life”
“Our family sincerely appreciates not only the Heavenly Care team’s kind & caring approach, but also their flexibility. It’s sounds cliche, although they truly do go above and beyond, engaging with our Mom in extra special ways without being asked. They make life much easier and pleasant especially during the difficult times Covid-19 creates.”
Meet The Team